Sunday 30 October 2011

"I met her...I banged her." Frankie hits a new low.

My main blog is tomorrow, so these are just my ramblings....

Doctor: "Mr Jones I have good news and bad news - the bad news is you have Cancer and 10 days to live."

Mr Jones: "Oh my god, What's the good news?"

Doctor: "You see that nurse over there with the big tits? I banged her last night."

Ok bad taste but I blame Gary for that old joke. I 'll explain why in a minute.

Alexandra did ok as a guest judge but I don’t think she should have done it. She is releasing her new album next year as well as Leona Lewis so she is setting herself up for criticism from the tabloids.

I should have done it! The tabloids think I’m a knobber anyway. I would have done it for free just to tell Louis “Johnny is not a Jazz singer he’s crap” Gary, “Frankie can’t sing - he’s crap” and Tulisa, “The word is BALLAD not BALLID!”

All the judges ignored the tuning problems of The Risk and the backing vocals on the track that made them sound half decent. They are safe.

Janet was poor. Her tuning was the worst of the night. I said if from day one that her voice isn’t strong enough yet for this show and I think I’ve been proved right.

The only two acts that I have always enjoyed watching are Little Mix (originally Rhythmix) and Misha B. Last night they were both great again with Little Mix just edging it on the night. I have really grown to like these girls a lot. Their routine was brilliant. I just hope the teenage girls support them instead of The Risk or Frankie but I doubt it.

Credit where it is due, The X Factor was amazing for costumes and design last night. The production was superb. The dancers, the lights, stage designs everything looked great. If they had 10 great acts it would have been a great show.

I was wrong about Sophie. She is very good but her song choices are poor and we may have seen the best of her vocally. One minute she is compared to Carol Vorderman the next she is a singing secretary. This is character assassination like Andy the Binman, Craig the Biscuit boy, James Michael the professional busker. Sami – the cruise ship singer. They put the thoughts in the public's minds and it’s over. Forget it for Sophie. She’s now been branded a wannabe. Job done.

Gary and Louis gave her very harsh criticisms, which makes me think they want her gone. Even the Telegraph thinks that she’s gone.

I have a source that tells me Simon Cowell has bought shares in The Telegraph if anyone has any more on that let me know. That would be interesting.

This week I’m thinking it is Sophie who is set to go.

Kitty sang well but I don’t think her voice is special enough – let’s see how she does next week.. The Mirror said “Kitty Brucknell in trouble over raunchy pole dancing antics”

“Producers are furious” over her “boozy night at a gay bar…making a mockery of the show’s family friendly image” they don’t mention that she has claimed to be celibate for 10 years and if this wasn’t true I’m sure The Scum would have found one slimey little Frankie Cocozza type to come out and say “I banged her!”

They then print a sleazy up the skirt type picture from a pap of Kitty about to sit down to make her look like she’s flashing her arse.

I took objection to this piece with all the “pole dancers” they have on the show it was a bit of a cheap shot and not forgetting Frankie Cocozza’s slutty image aimed at teenagers.

Only last night Frankie spoke on The Xtra Factor about a recent encounter with Holly Hagan. “I met her …I banged her.” The presenter laughed “Don’t worry girls Frankie is still single for hanky panky.” So that is now 69 girls he has banged then!

Yep all you little teenagers can still line up and get slipped a length of Frankie's pop star cock. Sorry if this offends I'm just changing 'Hanky panky" and "banged her" for a vulgar alternative that is designed to offend and wake you up to what this is really about.

Holly Hagan’s mum and dad must be well chuffed that she got the coveted 69 position!

Frankie has cemented his reputation as the “bad boy” of X Factor but he has apologised on twitter, “I’m sorry for being honest and being myself”.

Well I’m sorry for being honest. He has no talent, he's a ‘singer’ and yet he smokes and drinks, boast about his sex exploits and thinks it’s ok as long as you are honest. However, he is young and I don’t expect any different. It isn’t his fault, as many a young guy would take advantage of the situation he is in. I blame Gary Barlow for promoting him and holding him up like some sort of pop star.

Kitty may not be the best but she is not a slag, she is a performer who loves what she does and is branded by the tabloids as sleazy. Frankie is a bum but is portrayed as cool bad boy.

It’s 2011, the press go on about racism and homophobia but misogyny is hardly mentioned. Women continue to get paid less than men, women are slags and men are bad boys. If Kitty was a 26 year-old celibate man and Frankie was a female 18 year-old talentless slag what then?

Yep, this is the “Family friendly image” of the X Factor.



excuse all my mistakes during this grumpy rant. thanks!


1 comment:

Niamh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.